Friday, February 06, 2009

Serious Satellite Crisis Resolved

Not every serious issue is being resolved in Washington or Oklahoma City.

The DISH repair guy showed up early today, replaced practically every vital part of the entire system, and we're back in business!

The hiatus from live TV was a good excuse to get into Season One of 24, something the rest of the world did eight years ago. Yeah, I know. Way behind the times, but when the show started I was unable to see it at first and didn't want to start in the middle of what promised to be very exciting. And then I missed Season Two, and after that I just never got started.

But youngest daughter saw to it at Christmas that her mother and I would be blessed with Jack Bauer, knowing full well that we have no choice but to purchase Seasons 2 through 7. She's wicked in ways like that.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home