Friday, May 01, 2009

Krauthammer's Take on Joe Biden

Columnist Charles Krauthammer, in my opinion, is a national treasure. He is brilliant, most often correct, and very funny. So even as we disagree on Joe Biden's latest flu advice, I cannot resist posting a portion of his take last night on the Fox News' All Stars:

I think the single most important public health measure that we can take is to put Joe Biden in quarantine. The prognosis, unfortunately for him, is not good. There's no known cure for what ails him, which is a congenital inability to control his tongue.


But the good news is that that researchers around the world are working around the clock on a cure. So there always is hope.


I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself on that.


Good stuff.



Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9:31 PM, Blogger Jimmie D. Martin said...

what a fun post...I wish I had done it first

 

Post a Comment

<< Home