Friday, May 08, 2009

When the Jedi Needs Shore Leave ...

I don't know about you, dear Viewer, but I'm feeling the brain drain from a week of battling to save the old Republic from the dark forces of the new imperium.

So despite many things I'd like to say today, there's a new Star Trek movie to watch.

I'm in the mood for some real escapist fare. Last night I caught "X-Men: Origins," the Wolverine flick, and really liked it. Fits in well with the "canon," as they say. Plus it was on one of those Digital Laser Projection (DLP) screens that are really sharp and cool. Plus, Plus, my wife and I were the only ones in the theater. (It was late!)

She knew that I'd rather see "Star Trek." I knew that if I took her to see "X-Men" I'd have no trouble getting her to a matinee showing of "Star Trek" today. After all, it is Mother's Day, almost.

Later.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home