Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Why There Were No Posts Monday

Don't exactly know why but Monday I felt like hammered sausage. Every time I had a great -- okay, that's stretching it a bit; let's just say "acceptable" -- idea upon which to opine, I couldn't seem to keep my brain engaged for longer than about 15 seconds.

Naturally I assumed the worst, as in H1N1(A), based solely on the fact that I was in Lloyd Noble on Saturday with thousands of contagious hoo-mans. Just enough time, I thought, to be feeling the effects.

But today is much better, so I guess it was just allergies.

Also, yesterday I was supremely torqued by Windows Media Player's ongoing reluctance to give me more than 10 seconds of continuous Glenn Beck Show. That's what I get for upgrading to WMP-11, when the old WMP-6 never failed me and had a couple of extra features the new version omitted. The only thing, in fact, that the new player does is try to catalog the music I bought on CD and transferred to my computer for backup.

There is only one thing I can say about Bill Gates and his Microsoft hordes right now: Piss ants!

I know I will feel bad about this later, but right now I don't care if President Obama taxes Mr. Gates of 95 percent of his fortune.

My solution this morn was to go ahead and fully install RealOne, of which I'm not really one of its fans, but it handles GB with no hiccups and so far hasn't tried to download any other spammy snot.

I don't ask for a lot in life these days: just programs, and brains, that work reliably.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home