Friday, September 04, 2009

Back in the Saddle Again

Life is surely interesting.

If you had told me nine days ago that I would not be posting until the end of the next week, I would have said, "No way!"

But that's before my computer's power supply frizzled out, a cousin died, and I spent three days "on the road" taking care of family matters.

There's no way that I can honestly say that everything "happily" is back to normal with the exception of the computer which, when I finally had time to attend to it, cost me the princely sum of $43.65 to repair. (I have discovered the most fantastic group of tech-savvy guys in America, I believe. They may never be wealthy because of the low rates they charge, but they will surely enter the gates of the Kingdom of Heaven for the way they treat their neighbors.)

Despite my absence I have paid careful attention to what is happening. In fact, I believe that most bloggers should take periodic sabbaticals -- planned would be better than impromptu -- because I believe it sharpens one's outlook. Too often I find myself ready to dash a response to events in the now when I'd be better served if I took more time. But maybe that's just me.

Anyway, I have several observations to share today and tomorrow, then my productivity will be somewhat hit or miss for the next week or so.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home