Saturday, January 10, 2009

Automotive Update Deux

I didn't have to push my car to Tulsa.

Upon taking the car from the local dealership my initial plan was to arrange for a tow truck, but the a/c bearings grew quiet on the way home and it occurred to me that I might be able to save money by at least getting part of the way to Tulsa. It would probably break down somewhere in between, but the farther I got the more potential savings.

So with my son trailing me in his car, and with many prayers, we headed out. No problems. No squealing. No shuddering engine at the four stoplights/signs en route (gotta love those Pike Passes). I give full credit to Jesus, however, and the intercession of his earthly dad, Saint Joseph, the patron saint of husbands and men who seek to do good work. Considering that the car would barely run 24 hours earlier, getting it to Tulsa was truly a miracle.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home