Friday, July 31, 2009

The Name of the Antichrist?

For the record, I do not believe that our president is the Antichrist. On this my wife and I agree to disagree.

I believe that he might be a foreshadowing of the Antichrist, most likely unknowingly. There have been others.

If you but take President Barack Hussein Obama at face value, he is certainly an enemy of capitalism and of the U.S. Constitution as it is written. That, in my opinion, is enough to cause great damage.

But a viral video on Youtube is certainly worth throwing into the ruminative mix, as an American Christian, a preacher I would guess, has done some research into the old Hebrew words for Lightning from the Heavens, as in Luke 10:18 where Jesus remarks, "I beheld Satan as lightning falling from Heaven."

The result?

Baraq UBamah

Coincidence?

I link; you decide.


Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 6:12 PM, Blogger Jimmie D. Martin said...

wow!!!
He acts like my comcept of the Anit Christ and what with not being able to speak from his heart ...he seems to be just a puppet on a teleprompter.
Of course the anti-Christ from my study has Jewish blood and prefers men for sexuality.

We shall all soon know. It is the scariest facts I have seen and I have studied this scenario for forty years.

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger RD said...

My wife agrees with your wife... in fact she has said it since the primaries in 2007.

I don't give him that much credit.
-red

 

Post a Comment

<< Home