Monday, January 12, 2009

Religion of Peace News Bulletin

"If I meet these whores, I will have the honor – I repeat, I will have the honor – to be the first one to cut [their] heads off…if they will keep spreading their satanic culture against Islam."
- Mohammed Abdel-Al, spokesman and senior terrorist for the Popular Resistance Committees (as reported by the Israeli National News)

And who are these despicable, ahem, prostitutes?

Brittney Spears and Madonna.

I doubt that either will be issuing him a dinner invitation anytime soon.

Do you suppose Abdel-Al has a business card with Spokesman and Senior Terrorist printed on it?

Seriously, you would think that in the grand scheme of things, a "senior terrorist" in the Middle East would have bigger fish to fry right now. But then, I've never understood the tortured logic of Islamic extremism.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home